Thursday 20 September 2012

History of Music Magazines


My next step was to look into the general history of music magazines as they are today. For this task, I chose 5 of the most well known music related publications and had a brief look into their history, most importantly when they were created because the orientation of music magazines has changed drastically over the decades. I conveyed all of my findings on to a prezi presentation in order to be able to see each piece of research carefully layed out, so that I could compare them and gather my own thoughts and ideas of how I want my magazine to look and feel. From this, I learnt that the history of music magazines are quite complex and have taken a lot of time and effort to get them to the stages that they are at today. This then shows me that I need to put a lot of work into ensuring that my magazine is effective and turns out as a finished project that I am happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment