Sunday 23 September 2012

Institutional grids




I learnt that different styles of magazines each have different ways of approaching issues such as pricing  and publication dates. I took from this that I should put a lot of thought into the ideas such as pricing etc because although they appear to be not as important as other aspects, they are equally as important as they form the critical foundations for a successful music magazine. Also, the way in which different institutions brand themselves varies very much depending on the individual oligopoly so this shows me that I would have to think deeply and carefully as to which institution would be the best at representing my publication. I will explore this idea even further in my imovie video showing details about the 3 main oligopolies.

No comments:

Post a Comment