Tuesday 6 November 2012

Outfit and look plans



1st Shoot: My first shoot will feature my cover star and will be used to obtain a final image for my front cover. The images will also feature throughout the double page interview.

2nd Shoot: My second shoot will still feature my cover star although she will be dressed in a contrasting outfit to portray aspects of her personality. These images will also be featured in the double page interview aswell as on the contents page.

3rd Shoot: My third shoot will be of a group of my friends that will be playing the part of an indie/alternative band and these images will feature on the contents page.

4th Shoot: My fourth and final shoot will be of my brother who will be playing the part of an indie singer and these photographs will also feature on the contents page.

Another aspect that my magazine could include is the idea of having a 'fashion box out' which would include a few extra photos situated in the box to the side of the second page. These images would also have the outfits and style of the artist as a main focal point as this would help me to achieve the ideal fashion/music genre.

I have learnt that by planning out each stage of what you would ideally want your cover star and featured artists to look like, you can then create a true idea of how you your artists will be presented and you can then see how you need to alter your ideas to allow them to fit into the style and theme of your magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment